A lot of people know about concrete siding and what it can do for your home. Also known as fiber-cement siding, this product is well worth the cost, and can provide you with the most beautiful, resilient and durable protection for your home’s exterior.
While everyone knows that concrete siding can withstand fire and water quite easily, and that it comes in a wide variety of color options, its design versatility and durable construction are not the only things that make it special. There are several other important benefits of concrete siding that, sadly, don’t get much recognition at all:
- Although the product itself is not the cheapest on the market, installing fiber cement siding is actually less expensive than installing wood, natural stone or hardboard siding.
- This type of siding is often primed and ready to go as soon as it exits the factory, and you don’t have to worry about painting it yourself.
- There are many warranty benefits to using concrete siding. Generous warranty offers are available, and the siding is known to retain the freshness of its paint for more than 10 years.
- A growing number of contractors support concrete siding installations today, so it will not be hard to get an excellent quote and get your product installed in no time.
As you can see, there’s more to concrete siding than meets the eye. Contact PB Roofers, your local siding and roof repair El Paso TX specialists, to talk to you on the subject, you may find several other reasons why concrete should be your main option when it comes to installing highly protective siding products.
Originally Posted here: A Few of the Less Popular Concrete Siding Benefits You Should Know About
Insurance adjusters have the role of helping you improve your chance at getting a good settlement from your insurance company. Working hand in hand with trained El Paso roofing contractors, if your roof was damaged due to weather, you can have them at your doorstep in no time, and discuss your strategy for approaching your insurers.
There are several more well-defined benefits you can gain by hiring the best insurance adjusters:
- A good adjuster will provide you with clarity and detailed information on the entire process. You’ll learn all about what has to be done, and you’ll have a steady hand to support you on the rocky road ahead.
- Putting in order all the paperwork and evidence you need to present to your insurance company can be a real hassle. Since insurance adjusters do this all day and every day, you can expect everything to go faster and far more smoothly.
- Local adjusters have likely already worked with your insurance company in the past, and they know exactly what the best approach is for the negotiations to go in your favor. In most cases, if there’s a chance that you can get a better settlement, they will make it count.
With the help of the best insurance adjusters, you will have the money you need to install a new roof. Insurance adjusters may also help you pay your medical bills, get your car fixed, or get your home renovated without any hassle whatsoever.
Original Post on: What Are the Main Benefits You Gain by Hiring Reliable Insurance Adjusters?
Whether you’re looking for a new roof for your home, or you want the best flat roof options for your commercial building, some areas are extremely volatile when it comes to the potential for fire damage. Fires can damage your roof extensively, even if they are put out in time. As a result, it is essential to search for the best fire-retardant roofing options you can find.
When it comes to residential roofing, fire-resistant products are not that hard to find, and knowledgeable El Paso roofing company professionals can point you in the right direction. While wood and asphalt shingle don’t offer much in terms of protection, concrete and metal roofing can be a much better option. Also, new coated roof decks and composite roofing fixtures that are designed to be completely fireproof are available to give you that added sense of security.
For commercial roofing, the technology involved in manufacturing fire-retardant roofing is much more efficient and advanced. Among different types of flat roofing membranes, built-up tar and gravel roofs are the best, because of gravel’s excellent fire-retardant properties. You may want to avoid bitumen, since it can be a real fire hazard.
Some manufacturers are going the extra mile to provide surface-modified Magnesium Hydroxide and ATH products for enhanced commercial roofing systems. These are excellent fire-retardants, and can also prevent water damage and increase the overall resilience of your roofing system.
Originally Posted right here: In Search of the Best Products for Fire-Retardant Commercial and Residential Roofing
While well-designed roof flashing might enhance your home’s appearance and appeal, it has a far more important role to play in keeping your home from succumbing to water damage. Roof flashing is made from materials that are able to withstand the flow of water quite easily and be fashioned into forming an ideal waterproof seal.
The most crucial role of your home’s flashing installation is to prevent water from flowing through the cracks formed between your roof and chimney, as well as other installations that might have disrupted the roof’s structure when they were installed.
Your flashing can also prevent long term and short term damage through leaks that could form here. Damaged or improperly installed flashing would allow leaks to form that can then lead to rotting underlayment and even the need to replace your roof or conduct some expensive repair work.
Also, there is a good chance that leaks could damage your attic, as well as your ceiling and walls. In the short term, you might need new interior paint work, and in the long run, your house may require extensive repair.
As you can see, flashing is remarkably important when it comes to maintaining the value and structural integrity of your home. With good flashing, your roof and your entire property will need far less maintenance and fewer repairs than otherwise.
To schedule a roofing inspection to see if your roof is working effectively to protect your home, look to expert El Paso roofers from PB Roofers.
Original Post on: What Does Roof Flashing Do and Why Do You Need It?
When it comes to contacting your insurance company for a claim, you’ll usually be assigned a claims adjuster to settle the matter. Before you panic or start worrying, consider the following rules that could help you achieve a better result than you’ve even thought possible:
- The #1 rule is to never suggest the first offer. Although claims adjusters are often very motivated to push for a resolution that benefits the insurance company, they will also be eager to close the deal faster. If you suggest an amount too early, you will end up limiting your ability to get a larger compensation.
- Always document and check your facts. If you need to, hire experts to evaluate the damage, take pictures of the problem areas throughout your entire home, and hire an attorney to represent you and help you evaluate your insurance policy properly.
- Finally, it’s important to not let yourself be intimidated by the insurance claims adjuster’s attitude or aggressive stance in trying to push for a settlement. Stand your ground, be assertive, and discuss everything calmly. In the end, you have every chance to get the compensation you require.
If you find yourself in need of emergency roof repair in El Paso TX, these simple tricks will help you deal with even the worst insurance claims adjusters. In the long run, you’ll find the effort you made in upholding these recommendations to be more than worthwhile.
First Seen on: Considering the Most Important Rules for Working with Insurance Claims Adjusters
Warmer states like Texas usually lead homeowners to worry about their air-conditioning costs, especially when temperatures can exceed 100 degrees. Fortunately, there’s a simple way to counteract that problem: by installing the right type of roof to help reduce the temperature in your home.
Slate roofing can work to your advantage in providing excellent protection against the hot weather conditions and scorching sunlight you’d encounter during the summer in Texas. The natural reflective properties of lighter colored slate can go a long way toward improving the energy efficiency of your home and lessening the load on your AC system by keeping your entire house cool much longer.
White metal roofing is one of your best choices overall. While it reflects a little less than other types of roofing systems, it can give you your money’s worth in terms of durability, high energy savings and far less demanding maintenance requirements.
Green roofing systems can also go a long way toward improving not only the appearance of your home, but also the air around it. With the aid of a well-designed green roof, your home can benefit from shade, and the plants growing on your roof will generate more oxygen to help you breathe easier.
There are, of course, many other possible options as well. Cool colored concrete tiles, clay roofing and solar panel systems are just a few of the other reliable roofing structures that will help to effectively reduce the temperature of your Texas home in the summer. You can find out more about these options by contacting master El Paso roofing contractors.
Originally Posted on: Selecting from the Best Roofing Products to Withstand the Hot Weather in Texas
A lot of people spend their time trying to find the right contractors for their projects, but without much success. Fortunately, in the El Paso TX area, you have the ability to choose between many different building and El Paso roofing company technicians, and all you need is a few simple pointers to help you with your choice:
- When you start combing the market for local El Paso contractors, make sure you know exactly what you’re searching for. For instance, if you want to hire a roofing contractor, make a note of the type of roofing they should specialize in, the potential size of the project and the budget you have at your disposal.
- Don’t limit your search to the official websites and listings of local contractors. Look for review sites and relevant sources like the website of the Better Business Bureau to get more background information about each company.
- When you start calling your contractors, ask about their license and insurance, and find out whether they can provide you with written estimates.
- Finally, make sure to compare the information you gain from all contractors. This should include not only what you get on paper, but also the mannerisms, the helpfulness and the ability of the contractor to respond fast to questions and calls.
Based on these simple tips you can find some of the most reliable and efficient contractors in the El Paso area. You’ll find that skilled local contractors are usually easy to find, and you won’t even have to look too far before you find one.
Originally Posted here: How to Find the Best Contractors and Experts in El Paso TX